Perkins Restaurant services breakfast all days, but it also sells pastries. Matt and Ivan Perkins opened Perkins Pancakes House in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1950. The restaurant chain grew, and in 1987 it was renamed to Perkins Family Restaurants. We’re not sure how long Perkins Restaurant and Bakery senior menu called “Fifty Five Plus Meals” has been going on, but we’re very excited about their senior menu.
What Does Perkins Restaurant and Bakery “Fifty Five Plus Meals” Offer?
Their discount is also solely applicable to a person who is the age of fifty-five and above. They offer the following meals and dishes under an offer program known as “The 55-Plus”:
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery Breakfast
What is unique about the breakfast served by the restaurant is the fact that it runs all day. This means that there is no time restriction. A senior could still order from the breakfast menu during the afternoon or evening. Their breakfast consists of:
- The two-egg omelet- The customer has the choice of two ingredients from the following: green peppers, onions, avocado, hollandaise sauce, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, chorizo sausage, sausage, applewood smoked bacon and the diced ham. Apart from this, they are also allowed to choose their preferred buttermilk pancakes, which are a large muffin and the buttered toast.
- The one-egg traveler is comprised of two-sausage links or bacon strips and a selection of the two available buttermilk pancakes, which are a large muffin and the buttered toast.
- The one-egg classic is comprised of two-sausage links or bacon strips and a selection of the two available buttermilk pancakes, which are a large muffin and the buttered toast. In addition to this, the customer also has to choose between fruit, breakfast potatoes, tots, and hash browns.
- The one-egg Benedict- The customer has the choice of fruit or large muffin. The egg is served on an English muffin that has been grilled with breakfast potatoes, tots or hash browns.
- Griddle greats could comprise either of three French toasts or of three buttermilk pancakes. They are both served with two-sausage links or bacon strips.
Potato pancakes, which come in three and are each served with two Applewood bacon strips and applesauce.
Brioche French toast, which comes in two slices that are served with two-sausage links or applewood bacon strips.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery Lunch and Dinner
All the meals under this category are served with two sides. They are as follows:
- The Butterball turkey and dressing dish- The turkey is hand-carved and roasted in the oven until it is tender and crispy. It is served with turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, and a dressing of sage.
- The Chicken strips dinner, which is served with a dipping sauce of Honey Mustard.
- The Country fried steak has some topping of cream gravy on the perfectly prepare crispy fried and light breaded steak.
- The Grilled chicken breast- The senior customer is allowed to choose their preferred selection of garlic and Cajun seasonings to prepare their meal. This makes them feel involved in the preparation and gives them the chance to single out any seasoning that might not react well with their system when consumed.
- The Glazed pork chop- This meal consists of maple butter sauce, which is used to drizzle and glaze the main part of the meal that is the ten pounds tenderly smoked pork chop.
- The Tilapia grille, which consists of two garlic or Cajun seasoned fillets
Please always remember to make sure that your local Perkins Restaurant and Bakery participates in their Fifty Five Plus Meals.
You can take a look at the Perkins Restaurant and Bakery “Fifty Five Plus Meals on their menu here.