The Old Spaghetti Factory was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1969. Currently, there are 45 restaurants in the United States and a few in Germany and Japan. Many of the restaurant’s locations are inside historic and renovated building.
The décor consists of antiques, and each restaurant has a streetcar inside the restaurants with tables around the vehicle which makes for a fun dining experience. At The Old Spaghetti Factory in Japan, they have a Meitetsu tram inside of the restaurant.
The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Discount Menu
The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Discount menus can be found on their website. The menu is different at each franchise, therefore you just pick your location and you will be able to see The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Menu. For example, the following senior citizen menu is specific to the Fullerton, California restaurant branch. It offers the following dishes:
1. The three-course meal offered to senior citizens entails a portioned entrée that comes with soup, freshly baked bread, crisp green salad, iced tea, hot tea, milk or coffee, and their spumoni signature ice cream.
2. They have three favorite dishes, namely:
- The spinach tortellini with Alfredo sauce, which costs ten dollars and seventy-five cents
- The Fettuccine Alfredo, which costs ten dollars and fifty cents
- The Spinach and Cheese Ravioli, which costs ten dollars and seventy-five cents
3. The manager’s favorite dish costs ten dollars and seventy-five cents. The customer is required to pair up any two sauces and create a combination to be able to qualify for this category.
4. Pasta classics- The sauces below are served over the best durum semolina spaghetti. Their sauces are unique since they are created from scratch. The old spaghetti factory restaurant offers five of its best sauces, namely:
- The marinara sauce consists of Italian seasoning, olive oil sautéed garlic, tomatoes, carrots, and fresh onions. This sauce costs eight dollars and twenty-five cents.
- The Rich meat sauce was created originally in 1969. This sauce consists of Italian herbs and spices, garlic, celery, onion-sautéed ground beef, and ripe tomatoes. This sauce costs ten dollars and fifty cents.
- White clam sauce consists of parsley, onions, green peppers, garlic, and a little wine. It costs ten dollars.
- The mushroom sauce consists of seasoned and sautéed mushrooms that top the marinara sauce. It costs nine dollars.
- Mizithra cheese and browned butter cost ten dollars and fifty cents.
5. Potpourri- This is a combination of clam sauce, marinara sauce, meat, browned butter, and mizithra cheese. It costs ten dollars and seventy-five cents.
6. Sicilian meatballs, which cost eleven dollars and seventy-five cents. The well-seasoned spic and herb meatballs are topped with marinara sauce.
7. Italian sausage with rich meat sauce is made with the zesty sausage. It costs eleven dollars and seventy-five cents.
The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Discount Menu For Those 55+
For more information on The Old Spaghetti Factory senior discount for seniors 55+ please visit their website to view their Senior Menu menu. On the top left you will see it says Senior Menu and “Select A Senior Menu.” Once you pick your location the senior menu for that location will appear. On the top right, you can view as PDF and download the menu as well.
But how OLD do you have to be to order off the senior menu? This is important information to add to your website.
Hi Jo, thanks for letting us know! We’ve updated the post now with age as we were told it’s 55+ 🙂